This unique scrub pad is made from natural coconut fibers bound together by a non-toxic adhesive.
- Gently deep cleans and exfoliates while refreshing and massaging your skin.
- Will stay fresh and effective for months.
- Uses less soap but produces more suds.
- Gently deep cleans & lightly exfoliates.
- Refreshes & massages skin.
- Removes residual impurities.
- Safe for soft hands and nails.
- Non-toxic. Odorless. No germs. No bacteria. BIODEGRADABLE AND COMPOSTABLE
100% coconut coir vegetable fibre
This scrub pad is great for light exfoliation. It gently refreshes and massages the skin, and can be used all over the body, but we’ve found it particularly good for exfoliating knees, elbows and feet.
Use two to three times a week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin.
The story behind this innovative product is begins with a journey to Rural India. Women there are still using loose coconut fiber to clean their dishes. This wonder fiber is a gift from nature discovered in India to be used as an inexpensive scrubber.
Inovex Enterprises (P)Ltd in India innovated SAFIX TM, a handy scrub pad, using loose white coir fiber and cleverly engineered these tiny fibers together with the help of a non toxic adhesive which can withstand the most aggressive abrasive action. Coir products are exceptionally functional, virtually irreplaceable when it comes to economy, durability and beauty.
We created this unique product after extensive research, trials and market analysis, with features of par excellence.